​​​​​​​​​ Home > Open Enrollment > OE-LivingWell CDHP

2024 LivingWell CDHP


The LivingWell Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) — the richest plan.

            • You pay 20% and the health plan pays 80% once your deductible is met, which is the lowest member co-insurance percentage.
            • Your medical and pharmacy costs both apply toward the deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expenses.
            • You only pay the co-insurance amount on medications on the preventive therapy drug benefit list. No deductible!
            • ​Your pharmacy benefit preferred drug listing — sometimes called a formulary — is the Value Formulary administered by CVS Caremark.
            • Includes a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA).​
            • You will receive a HealthEquity® debit VISA Healthcare card that is pre-funded with $500 if you have single coverage or $1,000 if you have couple, parent plus, or family coverage levels. 
            • Use the HRA to help pay for your co-insurance, which reduces your deductible. 
            • Use this card at your doctor’s office, hospital, or pharmacy. Simply swipe the card to help pay for your eligible expenses, which will be deducted from your card balance.
            • You can also use this card to pay for eligible vision and dental expenses; these expenses do not reduce your deductible.

Click here to see the actual cost of your prescription(s) from a participating pharmacy of your choice. In the LivingWell CDHP, once you have met your annual deductible, the plan pays 80% and you are responsible for the remaining 20%. You may receive a 30-day or 90-day supply at any participating retail pharmacy, or a 90-day supply through CVS mail order program.