Holidays and Leave
Team members receive eleven and a half paid holidays each year, in addition to monthly sick, annual, compensatory leave, and a number of special leave options.
- Monday, January 16 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, April 7 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 29 - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 - Labor Day
- Friday, November 10 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 23-24 - Thanksgiving
- Monday & Tuesday, December 25, 26 - Christmas
- Friday & Monday, December 29, January 1 - New Year's
State employees enjoy the benefit of many types of leave. Leave can be paid or unpaid. Some examples of leave include: annual, sick, compensatory (also known as 'comp'), and even family medical leave.