Ky. gov

An Official Website of the Commonwealth of Kentucky

Governor Govenor
Skip Content
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​>​​​ Home > Open Enrollment > OE-LivingWell-BasicCDHP

2024 LivingWell Basic CDHP


The LivingWell Basic CDHP — puts you in more control of managing your health expenses, but with basic coverage.

            • You pay 30% and the health plan pays 70% once your deductible is met.
            • Your medical and pharmacy costs both apply toward the deductible and maximum out-of-pocket.
            • ​Your pharmacy benefit preferred drug listing — sometimes called a formulary — is the Value Formulary administered by CVS Caremark. 
            • Includes a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA).
            • You will receive a HealthEquity® debit VISA Healthcare card that is pre-funded with $250 if you have single coverage or $500 if you have couple, parent plus, or family coverage levels.
            • Use the HRA to help pay for covered expenses, which reduces your deductible.
            • Use this card at your doctor's office, hospital, or pharmacy. Simply swipe the card to help pay for your eligible expenses which will be deducted from your card balance.
            • You can also use this card to pay for eligible vision and dental expenses; these expenses do not reduce your deductible.

Click here to see the actual cost of your prescription(s) from a participating pharmacy of your choice. In the LivingWell Basic CDHP, once you have met your annual deductible, the plan pays 70% and you are responsible for the remaining 30%. You may receive a 30-day or 90-day supply at any participating retail pharmacy, or a 90-day supply through CVS mail order program.

© Commonwealth of Kentucky. All rights reserved.